Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2009

Hooray for Friday!

Friday, is the one day of the week that my home daycare is closed, so my little guy and I are always out and about.  Its always a busy one.

Tonight we have a fundraiser at my son's school, and of course, as a stay at home mom, I found myself with nothing fancy to wear.  I don't think LuLuLemon is appropriate attire for a fundraiser eh?    Marshalls to the rescue, seriously I bought a new dress and new shoes for SIXTY FIVE DOLLARS.  Where else can you do that?

I've been having so much fun with the Bellariffic Friday challenges the last few weeks, that I of course had to sneak in a creation. Especially after I saw the inspiration piece, I knew that my Collage Press papers would be perfect for the job.  

To go along with my no nesties challenge, I used my Coluzzle again (I mean, it was already on my desk from my wine glass card I posted this morning...)  then with a craft knife I cut it to match the borders of the card, did some quick piercing along the edges.  These Bittyblooms are so sweet, and a breeze to color.  I added a touch of white gel pen to the center of each bloom on her dress.  

I'm letting my Bittyblooms keep me company till my new Ketto's arrive from Stamping Bella.  

To see all the other creations submitted for Bellariffic Friday be sure to visit Blogabella.  Emily will issue the next challenge on Monday! Can't wait to see what she's got up her sleeve this time.  Ohh, Karen will be home from Dana's by then and I can raid her ginormous stash of Bellas.  Its like Bellaland South over at her house.

Have a great weekend everyone! 
  

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Fabulous job, sistah! I love it!

Barbara said...

These colors are wonderful and perfectly showcase the adorable stamp!

Anonymous said...

ooh I love this it is just adorable. thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Jody Morrow said...

That is gorgeous! Love it! I need some of those stamps. I have none and you make them look SO adorable!

Norine said...

this is too cute love it
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

this is the first time i visited your blog i really like the skirt and how it looks like their are flowers on it and the red is so pretty i love your blog.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card:)

sure you've had fun at Marshalls finding those deals :)

Have a good weekend
MJ

Lisa H. said...

I just love this! so pretty and bright and the layout! I am going to do that with some cirlces today!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i LOVE the colors in this jo!! and the image is super cute.

awesome job!

XOXOOX

holly said...

ADORABLE!

AKiteFlier said...

Stinkin cute! Really!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover