Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 16, 2009

MFT Monday!

 Before I start chatting about today's "Who's that Girl challenge" did you notice my super cute new blog header up above?  Sara has given my little blog its spring refresh.  I love that its all bright and springy in here now. Bye bye snow!!  If you like my little refresh, be sure to poke you head back here on Wednesday and I'll have something FUN to share with you!

So, Christina and I have a fun set picked for this week's Who's That Girl Challenge. In my humble opinion its one of the quintessential "Who's That Girl" sets.....

Its Let's Go For a Walk and its just so fun to color.  I've been on a little kick with this fun Bella Boulevard paper and I sat down with a handful of Copics to color in my scene.  Once the card was all assembled, I remembered that this week's challenge is to add sparkle.  Whoops!  
Stardust pen to the rescue, I added glimmer in all of the polka dots, the dog collars and the party hats, then went by and added sparkle to various parts of the designer paper on the card, for instance the pink polka dots, and some of the stripes. 

Be sure to head on over and see Christina's super cute sample too. You know what is so funny, we used the same paper! I mean really, what are the chances of that?

I hope you'll come and play in our challenge on the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum. One lucky participant who plays before Wednesday at 8pm EST will win a $5 gift certificate to My Favorite Things!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alex said...

Very cute and fun card - love this!!! And, your new blog header is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Norine said...

Love your header very springy the card is super cute
Hugs
Norine

Sew Club said...

Love the new header, Joanne! Too cute! And very "inspiring"! :) XOX

Unknown said...

So pretty!! Love those colors! Your new banner is delish!! Yea Sara!! :)

AKiteFlier said...

I LOVE your header - didn't see it before - for some reason I never visited your blog - only your stamp TV pages. Well now that'S going to change LOL You're rockin!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover