Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2009

Gina K Wednesday: Zoo Animals Preview and Blogaversary Celebration Continues!

Welcome to my third day of my Blogaversary Celebration!  

Today, I have a preview from an upcoming release titled "Zoo Animals" from Gina K Designs illustrated by Asela Hopkins.  I've really been loving these sweet animal images that Asela has had for us the last few months. They're SO sweet!  And as a mom and daycare provider they're just perfect for all the little people in my life.

Last week, I ran across a card I had made from Asela's last release, wrote a little note and tucked it into my six year olds lunchbox. Let me say, he was thrilled when he came home and told me how excited he was to find a card in his lunch.   

So, I knew right away, that the first card I was going to make is for my biggest fan.  And, its in his lunch box today.  I'm going to get into the habit of sending one card a week, it will just be a surprise what day it is.  

I stamped the lion three times to have a paper tole effect.  His body is the first layer, then his mane is popped up one level, then his face is popped up a third level. He was colored with Copic markers, then trimmed out, then given all those layers with dimensionals.  

I happened to have this orange polka dotted paper handy in my stash pile (see, sometimes it pays to not clean up the scrap pile as I have the perfect pieces right at my fingertips) but then had to do some sorting through my file drawers to find just a bit of this So Saffron Designer Prints for the middle panel.  

You'll see more samples of this adorable set on Gina's blog - and then be sure to blurf on over to visit Erika, Donna, Theresa, Kurtis, Jessica, Melanie, Carolyn and Sharri our In the Spotlight Guest Designer this month! 

This is a preview of just one of the four sets being released from Gina K Designs on Thursday evening!  Please join us on the Gina K Designs Member Company Forum for contests, challenges and previews!  (Since I've been so busy with my Blogaversary Giveaway posts this week, I'll have lots of previews to share at the party instead!) Meet us Thursday night from 7-10pm Central Standard Time! 

Don't Forget I've got Blogaversary Blog Candy too!!!

I have been having so much fun working with Gina K Designs over the last year.  I got to hang out with Gina this past summer in Chicago, and let me just say she is every bit as personable and sweet as you'd imagine and so funny!!!  

To celebrate my two year Blogaversary, I'm thrilled to give all of you a chance at some Gina K Goodness!  One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Gina K Designs.  You could use that for a new stamp set, or you could buy both the White and Ivory pure luxury cardstocks in both base and layering weights, or it would be about half the cost of the Floral Frenzy Stamp Kit. The choice is up to you.

All you have to do to enter is tell me what YOU would pick with a $25 gift certificate to Gina K Designs.   This contest will be open until 12pm EST on Wednesday. I'll announce the winner when I announce Thursday's giveaway.  Winner will be selected at random from all comments to this post.

Please be sure to include your email in your comment, or be sure to check back tomorrow.  Any prizes not reclaimed within 24 hours will be redrawn! 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover