Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2009

TCP on a Tuesday

When I saw the most recent set of releases from The Cat's Pajamas I had an instant favorite, and it is that adorable Poochie, "Driving Mr. Carrot" is that ever cute or WHAT?

Then this weekend, I realized happened across this adorable mat stack from K&Co, and instantly, I knew that the colors would be simply perfect for The Cat's Pajamas.  

I paper pieced the carrot, leaves and the sweater for poochie, the leaves are actually popped up and pulled forward a little for some extra dimension.

I'm so excited that Alma will be here in Boston this weekend, she's just **the sweetest***!  Be sure to head on over to visit the TCP girls today. I'm not sure who's up as the hostess for this week's challenge but its always something fun!

My friend Karen was lucky enough to win an amazing gift basket from TCP that Alma donated to Stamp New England, let me just say it was amazing.  Julie Masse and I both said that we'd fight her for it! giggle.  

While it would have been fantastic to win it, having her win it is nearly as good, as she likes to share! (grin)

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!! I have big plans to stamp with mine today too - what an adorably cute card!!! Is the show right in Boston??

CraftyMomOf3 said...

jo...this is the most fabulous, beautiful and AWESOME card EVER!!! seriously!!!?!??!? unbelievable...

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Joanne! Love that dp, you just amaze me with your use of it! It works so well with this image I think!

Alex said...

REALLY cute!!! Made me laugh - I just love that image! Your card is adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ann Kranitz said...

So super cute Joanne. I was also so jealous that Karen won that basket. I actually went home and placed an order with TCP. Love your card.

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE Poochie's stylin' ride!!! And of course, you KNOW I love to share...any time my friend! :)

Jodi Collins said...

OK...that is IT. I have had enough...I am going to TCP RIGHT NOW and ordering these stamps....ENABLER...grrr

Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja said...

Oh Joanne! I heart this card! How cute! Now I want this stamp!!! The paper is also a lot of fun!
Thanks for sharing!
Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! I love it! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover