Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 4, 2009

Bellariffic Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone!  Emily and Ryan from Stamping Bella were here last weekend for a tradeshow and lucky me, I got to have my new stamps hand delivered!!!  

I could not WAIT to set ink to my little "Love Beetle" Hugabugg.  I paper pieced the whole scene from the colorful luggage on top, paper pieced and layered the car to give lots of detail to this sweet little bug. 

I trimmed out the window with a craft knife so that I could pop up a little Hugabugg and have her peek her head right out of the little window!  

I was so inspired by the colorful batch of buttons that Emily had provided for our inspiration, it was just the excuse to pull out this adorable pack of papers from K&Co that I'd picked up last week.  And of course, adding in lots of high contrast black matting and accessories.  

Okay, yes, eight brads is a lot on a single card, but hey, its going directly to the Bella herself, so its all good!  By the way, if you didn't already stop by Blogabella, please be sure to hop on over there to see all the Bella Babes and the Stamping Bella fans have created for this week's challenge.  A new challenge will be posted on Monday.  I wonder what she's got cooked up for us this week?

Today this little rider is me, headed down to the Cape to visit with my college pals. Can't wait to see everyone! Cape Cod, here I come!!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo adorable! I love it!

Kerry Johnson said...

Adorable!! That was one of the stamps I ordered with your blog candy g.c.!! Love your take on the inspiration! Have fun with your besties!!

Kim said...

Girl - You are the queen of bows - just love how they look on your cards! The car image with your girlie hanging her head outside is adorable as well! Wonderful layout!

Tracey said...

Love this Joanne! What an absolutely adorable card! Love those Huggabuggs!!

Unknown said...

She is soooooo cute!! Love the colors! :)

Christina Fischer said...

Omgosh -- how cute is this?!? Love that bow! Hope you had a great time with your friends! :)

Chrissy's Creations said...

She is so cute! I just love this image and the lugage is super cute.

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover