Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 6, 2009

You Take the Cake!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I certainly did, from babysitting my sweet little niece, then visiting with my best girlfriends from college, and then enjoying a gorgeous spring day with my husband and sons yesterday it was jam packed with fun!  But once again, I feel like I need an extra day to recover from my weekend!!

I'm back with today's My Favorite Things WTG challenge!  Christina is the hostess this week, and we're playing with an oldie but goody, and its one that's new to me!  It's You Take the Cake!

I hope you all aren't tired of this Bella Boulevard paper that I've been so hooked on lately, but the colors are so fun, I couldn't help but use them again!

This week's challenge is to emboss.  Here's the embossing I did on the card

1) Stamped with Brilliance Ink, coated with embossing powder and heat set. 2) I also embossed my square nestie 3) The center panel was dry embossed with my Cuttlebug folder. 

I hope you'll come and play along with us, and if you don't have this particular set, no worries, just grab your favorite "Who's that Girl" set and play along!  One lucky participant will be selected to win a $5 gift certificate to MFT!


 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover