Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 8, 2009

Snaily Mojo

Its been a while since I got to have my little challenge fix! But doing a quick bit of blog surfing I tripped across this adorable Mojo Monday week 81 challenge!  It has askew panels, and is just perfect for me to do a little sewing.  Plus, hooray I have some uninked Stamping Bella stamps including this sweet little critter, Snaily Hugabugg.

How could I help but pick up a few pieces of this adorable Penny Lane paper from My Minds Eye on a recent trip to my LSS.  Its pink and green for goodness sake!!!  

This button flower combination is a new little Paperie Button/Flower jar that I also picked up. I've been having fun stacking the various assortment in different combinations. And look, I only threaded the button instead of a twine bow.  giggle.  

Get YOUR Mojo on by visiting the Mojo Monday blog and entering in this week's contest!! I'll admit, its been ages since I've played in the Mojo Monday challenge, but those sketches always get me thinking outside the box!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

O.k. I'm totally giggling because I not only got this bugga, but also the one in the car with my g.c. Too funny! Luckily it must mean I have good taste, since you have them and yours is impeccable!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! What a cutie! Thanks for playing! :)

Karen Motz said...

How SWEET is this!!! I LOVE the colours, and the image is darling. Fabulous job my friend! :)

Molly B said...

How cute! Love the colors and the stitching is perfect! -Molly B

Diana said...

Adorable (I totally just SANG that at you).

Tracey said...

Such a cute card Joanne! Love it!!

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Joanne!!

Alex said...

This is a darling card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card...great sewing...HUGS..SK :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning card - love the dp used

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover