Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 25, 2009

Bellariffically Tiny Dancer

Oftentimes, when the little ones are sitting down to color, I'll grab a prestamped image and a few Copics and join them at the table. I mean really, don't we all like a little arts and crafts time?  

The other day, I sat down to color this Missmatched Ketto from Stamping Bella and the little girl at the table with me commented that my girl had her belly button sticking out and that her clothing was not appropriate.  These kids make me laugh so hard!  

I commented that yes, perhaps she outgrew her top, but that having her arms over her head probably lifted her top up.  I was fighting back laughter big time.

The Bellariffic challenge this week was to use pink and brown.  A ha! I love that.  Only one of my very most favorite combos.  I pulled this luscious paper from October Afternoon from my DP pile (yes, I'll admit, its a PILE.  I'm a mess again...)  

I colored up Missmatch (and her belly button too) with an assortment of pink Copic markers, and gave her a nice warm brunette colored do.  My Labels Four Nesties were just the right size for this sweetie pie finished off with a bow of Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon.  Lots of edge distressing. Seems lately that everything either needs to be sewn or have distressed edges. Can't seem to look at just a plain old edge.  giggle.

If you didn't already saunter on over to Blogabella yesterday, be sure to hop on over to see what all my fellow BABES and Bellaholics have come up with this week! 

Today I'm off to see the Nantucket Daffodil Festival, there will be a parade of antique cars - but more importantly, I'll be giggling at old ladies in funny hats.  


2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Too funny! Kids are so observant! Great card!

Chrissy's Creations said...

I just love this adorable image! You colored her so well too. Fabulous card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover