Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2009

Gina K Happenings!


Here's a quick little card that I don't think I'd shared with you all yet. This was the card I made for a recent round of swaps with all my friends from the Gina K Designs Forum. It uses the Imaginesce Twitterpated paper which I just love!!  

Have you been over to Stamp TV yet?  There's a ton going on!

Just a quick reminder to all of you that every day Monday through Thursday there is someone from the design team hosting a challenge.  Each challenge comes with a chance at a free set valued at $24.95 or less. And, if you're stamping with Gina K Designs Stamps, you get your name thrown into the raffle TWICE!  

Now, don't forget each challenge is up for a full week, so if you don't get a chance to play along each day, you've got a full week to catch up!  For instance.....Melanie's is still open from last week's Friday challenge.  I'll be posting a challenge either tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning bright and early!  Get stamping!

Donna hosts a monthly 3-D challenge and the latest one is recently up....  get this, it is open for a whole month!

Tomorrow I'll be posting my Friday Potluck Challenge on Stamp TV and I've got a little tutorial over here as well.  I told you, its busy busy!!

Last, but certainly not least, Melanie is celebrating her birthday this weekend. Go show that girl some love! 

So many chance to stamp along, so many chances to win!  Meet you over there!!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Donna Baker said...

oooh, love that dp and the layout on your card! sneaky putting Melanie's b'day up. HA

Chrissy's Creations said...

That paper is beautiful!I love your card.

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful, Joanne!

Amy Sheffer said...

What a beauty, Joanne! (Do I say that every time I come here?) Thanks for all the info on the Stamp TV happenings. I need to check it out!!

Michelle said...

So adorable.. that bird is colored beautifully!

Michelle

Jody Morrow said...

Very soft and pretty! BTW, I keep almost clicking on those darn ads at the bottom of the page. LOL Is that new?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover