Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2009

For the love of Flopsey

I've been a bad blogger this week.  (hangs head....)  I'm actually head down working on my creations for this months Dirty Dozen Gallery.  I can't believe that its already April, and my last gallery to fill.  The time has simply flown by.

I've also been busy finishing up my final kit over at Right at Home Scrapbooking. Tomorrow I hope to stop by the store, and pick out some ribbon and embellies to finish my projects.  They're looking a bit naked right now as I didn't select accessories to go with the paper I'd selected.  I also am dreadfully behind on some custom card orders. They're my *assignment* to myself to get cranking on tonight!

So, for the next few days, I might be on and off again, but I've got lots of good things in the works.  

So that I don't leave you without a little eye candy, here is the second card that I created for my class at Stamp New England!  I love coloring in that Flopsey.  (Note to self, need to reorder refills on my copics, we colored a few of them bone dry that day.....)

Cupcake Flopsey was colored with Copic markers and then we colored in the top of his little tasty treat with Pink Shimmerz.  I truly adore this Bella Boulevard paper! 

Do you love Flopsey as much as I do? Which one is your favorite?  Here's a link to him at MFT.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover