Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I'm dashing out the door with both boys to tackle a few errands and then I'm taking the boys to lunch at their dad's office, they're so excited for that!

Here's another card I created for Right at Home using Kim Hughes Sweet Spring set for Cornish Heritage Farms.  This uses the October Afternoon paper that I simply adore, thought the black and ivory was so farmy looking. 

I masked the eggs to get them in a straight line like that, and then colored them neutral for a natural colored egg shell.

By the way, I wanted to apologize for those gross adds that were on my blog.  I was experimenting with ad units, and they were okay when they had SU ads come up,  or some links now and again, then I saw it.... the nasty stretch mark ad.

YIKES!  So, clearly I pulled those down, yuck!  I apologize, I only want to show you NICE things to look at, like eggs and chicks and such.  Hope you can forgive me for that one....

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with family and friends!  

Thanks for stopping by!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover