Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 15, 2009

Time Flies..... Its the 15th again!

I feel like it was just a moment ago that I was over here bouncing with joy to announce my big secret, that I'd been asked to join the Splitcoast Stampers Design Team, the Dirty Dozen.  And here I am, announcing that it is the opening of the April Gallery which is my final assignment as an active member of the Dirty Dozen.

Its been an amazing six months, and I feel that I've grown so much always pushing myself just a little bit harder each time.  I've been blessed to work with some truly talented and simply  wonderful women.  

To be honest, I'm still in shock that I was ever asked to join the team.  Thank you to Daven, Jenn and Lori for all that you've done for me, and all that you do to keep Splitcoast such an amazing place to hang out!

This month, the gallery's theme is just **so** up my alley, its all about being Green.  I love it!  Here's just a little snippet of one of my projects this month using Unity's Plant a tree stamp.  

Please be sure to head on over to the Splitcoast Gallery to see all of this month's creations and to give a big welcome to our two newest Dirty Girls!!  

Last but certainly not least, I'm just sayin' you want to be sure to leave comments in the gallery, because get this, you *might* just get a Dirty Girl creation coming to you in the mail!  

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Denise Marzec said...

WOW! Your six months are up already?? Yeah, it goes SUPER quick! You did an AMAZING job during your DD term. I've so enjoyed seeing everything you've done for the fan club galleries. :)

Kim said...

Your work for this month's gallery is stunning! Some of the best..And I'm not just saying that because we're friends! hee hee Really lovely! I especially like the framed tree!

Lisa H. said...

that does seem fast. I'm not worried though, I know where to find you. great work, girl. Keep on inspiring us!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover