Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 30, 2009

Blog Hoppin with the Kettos!

I hope that you've been having a wonderful time hopping along through the first Ketto Blog hop sponsored by Stamping Bella

If by chance you've just popped into the hop in the middle then be sure to CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at Bloggabella.

I hadn't inked up this little Lucy Ketto and thought that this blog hop was just the time to do so!  

I picked up this amazingly fun paper from American Crafts at my LSS, I knew it was just right for a Ketto card! This sketch is from Taylor's weekly sketch challenge. 

Lucy is stamped with Memento Ink then colored with Copic Markers.  I added clear Spica pen to her wings for a little bit of shine!

I'm off now myself to head through the hop! Can't wait to take in all the eye candy.. but guess what, it gets EVEN BETTER. 

How about a prize? In addition to the fabulous eye candy, we have decided to hide a prize somewhere along the hop! One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post, and the winner will receive a $40 Gift Voucher to Stamping Bella!!! 

The fun part is...we're not telling you who it is! So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! The winner will be announced on Monday!

Thank you SO very much for stopping by to visit today! The next stop on this blog hop is  Brandi at Sparkle Shimmer and Twinkle! 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover