Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 29, 2009

Pick a sport....

Happy Friday!

Seriously this week zipped right by again!  Emily and Nicky had a fun sketch prepared for all of us for Bellariffic Friday again this week.  

As a mom to two boys, how could I NOT buy this sweet little stamp "Tyler the Jock" from Stamping Bella.  
This stamp so epitomizes my life right now.  Our weekends are filled with activities for my older son. Swimming, baseball, soccer, cub scouts.  But its all good. He's loving it, and its so fun to watch him play!  Last weekend, he learned to ride without training wheels! Hooray!

Usually I display my finished cards on the mantle, or up in my stamp room shelving, but this one is safely tucked away to give to him to celebrate the last day of soccer.  I made sure to photograph it when he was still off at school for the day, so it will be a full surprise! 

Can you tell how sad I'm going to be when Kiwi Kiss is officially retired?  I'm getting down to scraps at this point... but its such a good BOY color! 

Be sure to stop by Blogabella today to see all the samples made by the Babes, and all of you in the peanut gallery too!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, how sweet is that??

Create It Simply said...

Another great card! I am not a fan or pink or purple always love boy colors and that image is great! :) TFS!

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooh, Joanne, I love this! I love how you combined the patterns...I can never do that! And your coloring is awesome!

Stefanie said...

Awesome coloring on such a cute little guy!

Lisa said...

great work on the card I love all the colour, I need to get more boy stamps they are so cute

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Absolutely fun card. Love the patterned pieces, and your coloring!! Awesome Joanne!

Emily said...

This is beautiful! Love the paper piercing and the layout!

LindaH said...

This is also one of my fav stamps, i've used it often because there are a lot of little nephews in my family. I just LOVE the colors you used on this one and the sketch was perfect for it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover