Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 27, 2009

Gina K Designs - New Stamp TV Kit!!

You may have noticed that the Gina K Designs team has been previewing new stamps since Monday.  If you've missed it, you'll want to hop on over to Gina's Blog so that you can see everything. 

This month's release is simply HUGE!  It includes a five stamp sets, a new Stamp TV kit, two new colors of cardstock, three new ink colors, three new digital paper packs plus TWO FREE digital paper packs!  

My son had a full calendar of events for the holiday weekend that kept me from stamping... but I've got previews for you today and tomorrow and a few goodies stashed for Thursday night's Launch party!

If you've been watching Stamp TV, you've seen that Gina has had so many fantastic techniques to the last few months with the original Stamp TV Kit Floral Frenzy.  Its now time for the release of the highly anticipated second Stamp TV kit, which contains the Eclectic Summer stamp set and the Eclectic Summer Sayings.   Gina will be using these two stamp sets over the next eight weeks of Stamp TV!  

Inside this kit, you'll also find two new luscious colors of Pure Luxury Cardstock - In the Navy and Rocket Red, along with coordinating brads and ribbons.  I used In the Navy for my card base and lined it with Pure Luxury White.  The star patterned paper is a digital paper download which will also be made available on Thursday night.  You may know that I'm totally obsessed with ribbon, and this grosgrain stripe is fabulous.  For me, its the perfect width, and holds up nicely as a bow.  Its beautiful!! 

I have to say that I simply adore the coordinating stamp set in the Stamp TV Kit - Eclectic Summer Sayings. I just LOVE the font on this set and so many fabulous sentiments are included.  It obviously coordinates with the images in the Eclectic Summer set, but I also think that it is a perfect compliment to many other Gina K sets in my "collection!"  

For this card, I paired Eclectic Summer Sayings with "Tropical Flowers."  The patterned paper here is Emily's latest digital paper design "Bright Summer Grunge".  I love the cheery tones, and beautifully designed elements.  I used my SU Mellow Moss (stamped off once) for the leaves, and stamped the blossoms with Apricot Appeal.  I trimmed out the blooms, popped them up with a dimensional and added a button to the center of each flower.

If you're looking for even more inspiration from this month's Stamp TV Kit, you'll find more samples of the latest Stamp TV kit from Gina, as well as Theresa, Carolyn, Jessica, Erika, Melanie, Emily and Melissa our In the Spotlight Designer this month!

I'll be back tomorrow with another preview (or possibly two...) from this month's release!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Theresa Momber said...

I love your beautiful hot air balloon scene. Gorgeous sky! And I love what you did with the sentiment from Eclectic Summer Sayings. Gorgeous!

NinaB said...

I love both your cards. That sky is just amazing and the flowers, too. And I love the sentiments, too.

Melanie said...

your tall card is beautiful, perfect for the balloon!
love those papers of Emily's together!

Deb said...

Love this! It is gorgeous! Amazing highlights and shading!

Karen K. said...

Joannr- I think the balloon card is gorgeous. Up Up and away!

Unknown said...

Joanne!! Your cards are perfect - I love them both so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Joanne I love your Hot Air Balloon color choices!

I just love how the whole team of you have different ideas with the very same cards. You really show off your creativity!

The flowers on the second card are adorable..So very pretty!! great paper choices.. you rock Girl!!
KimmieK

Cat Tidwell said...

Just gorgeous Joanne! LOVE the red/white/blue balloon and that sky, wow! awesome! And love the colors on the other card too!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh love that sky in the hot balloon scene--you have to teach me how to do that!!! giggle!

LOVE the GORGEOUS other card---great use of the new papers!!!

Lori said...

Your cards are beautiful, I especially like the balloon!

Tina said...

That balloon is fantastic!!! GORgus!!! *smile*

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover