Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 26, 2009

Minis Continue - Shower Bugg


I mentioned yesterday that I had another mini card to share!  I don't know why, but I can't step away from this size lately.  I added a little side border of scallop trim and tied a bow vertically around the panel.  You'll laugh that I decided to stitch the card after it was fully assembled. So, I took a breath and prayed I didn't goof.  

I started coloring this Shower Bugg from Stamping Bella to coordinate with a scrap of Collage Press patterned paper that I found in my scrap bin.  But then, as I went to turn it into a card, I realized that the blue in the patterned paper clashed with my finished image. But, with a zip zap of my Copic marker, I changed the color of the polka dot to more closely coordinate with my image.  

This week, Emily has another sketch challenge for our Bellariffic Friday challenge.  Be sure to send your entry using Stamping Bella stamps to Emily by Thursday to be included in her Bellariffic Friday post! 

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

buggin2stamp said...

Joanne, this is so adorable. I love that image. I don't currently have any bella stamps. You are making want to purchase some. :o)

Karen J. said...

very cute...loving your small cards!! Cute image...I don't own any Bella stamps either..have to check them out!!

Diana said...

sooooooooooooo cute! I should be getting me new kettos any day so I'll have something fun and new to use for this challenge!

And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who uses markers on paper and flowers and ribbon and whatever else to make it match better :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute Joanne!! I love it!!

April said...

Super cute card. I love those huggabuggs. Just got my first ones the other day.

Chrissy's Creations said...

I love the sweet image you used, great coloring. Adorable card!

Whimsey said...

Gosh I love this card SO MUCH; that image is adorable and the colors are fabulous!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover