Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 25, 2009

Sending You Sunshine

Christina and I have a sweet little wildcard challenge for you for this weeks My Favorite Things - Who's That Girl Challenge.  This week, pair any WTG set with the sentiment from any other set from My Favorite Things for your card!

I grabbed two summer themed sets and paired the images from "Hit the Beach" with the sentiment from "By the Seashore."  

I had this fun piece of patterned paper from the MFT Summer Patterns pack handy, and I grabbed a scrap of So Saffron cardstock.  All the layers are stitched up and I added a bow of coordinating So Saffron cardstock.  

I happen to be on a little 4 1/4 square card kick lately.  I've got a few more to share later this week.  But for now, I've got to run!  My son is walking in the Memorial Day Parade today, then we've promised them an afternoon swimming at the pool!  

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend and that wherever you are, the sun is shining!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover