Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 21, 2009

A Tweet Little Sketch

I really loved the sketch provided from Splitcoast this week, and rifled through my stamps for something that was the right fit.  

This sweet bird from "Home Tweet Home" from Gina K Designs came to mind. And I haven't used in ages, so it was due a little inking! giggle. 

I hunted through my patterned paper and selected soft scripted patterned paper from Scenic Route and the coordinating dotted panel.  I reached for my last watercolor panel (eeks!) and my reinkers.  

I used a variety of stitched to put this one together, the zig zag a straight stitch, and then a very close zig zag on the base layer. 

Its been fun to see all the new birds arriving to our yard daily as the weather improves and as new things bloom in my perennial garden.  I've got to get to the store to buy some more feed for those guys.....

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover