Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 14, 2009

Birthday's ROCK!

I am loving these Poppies from My Favorite Things!  These little rockstars are a blast to color and this time, I gave the guitarist a glitzed out dress with the gorgeous Summer Glitter collection.  

The glitter is opaque, and so richly colored that I didn't even need to color it in first, just used my glue pen to add glitter to the dress and then poured on the glitter!  

I stamped these little rockstar letters with my Glue Pad and my Bling Bet Alphabet and then poured glitter on top.  Then trimmed them out and popped them up for a really fun sentiment! 

This is another sample I made for this week's How'd They Do That Tutorial.  I have a step by step on a few different projects that I created with the MFT Summer Glitter Collection.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a ROCKIN' day!



 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover