Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 13, 2009

Birthday Blog-O-Rama for Karen!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to a little Birthday Blog-o-Rama for my friend Karen! 

When it came time to make a card for her, I wanted to use something from Stamping Bella as its all thanks to Emily that we met!  

And then as I looked through my generous collection of Bella's  I thought this would be such a fun one to use its THE Stamping Bella!  

Karen and I had chatted on email a few times last summer right when she moved to town, and then
 she came to the very first class I taught at our local scrapbooking store and right away, I adored her! We've had such a fun year, enabling eachother, stamping, shopping, bloggin and now working as Bella Babes together!  

Here's a picture of Karen and I from our adventures at Stamp New England together! If you haven't already - please be sure to hop on over to Karen's blog, Paper Playhouse, to see her adorable creations and leave her some birthday well wishes.  

Also, be sure to hop on over to visit Dana, Miche
and Janet we're all leaving some e-love for "Miss Karen" today.  (That's what my boys call her!)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by today!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Leslie said...

Love your card - it's perfect for Karen. I'm hopping over to her blog now to wish her happy birthday.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, how sweet!! I love this!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Adorable! Off to tell Karen Happy Birthday!

Karen Motz said...

Thank you my friend! I'm so lucky to have you here in Massachusetts. I thank Em all the time for introducing us. This is absolutely my BEST birthday ever in the US!!! Hugs! :)

Beverly said...

Hey Joanne! What a fabulous card! Please come down to VA and show me how to stitch like that!! Please, please, please!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! I love those papers - another soft and lovely card!! Off to wish Karen a happy day! :)

Janet said...

what an amazing card Joanne!!:)
hugs

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card! Love it!

LindaH said...

LOVE this card!!!!!!!!

paula said...

Joanne this card is freakin' AWESOME!!! I LOVE that background and all the sewing!! hehe, I love that on any card, but this is just a beauty!!!!

Anonymous said...

Magnifique, plein de couleurs qui éclatent ; j'adore!!!! bisous de France.
Maryse

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover