Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2009

My only excuse....

I might be a cardmaker, but seriously, I'm lacking in the personal correspondence arena. What's wrong with me?  

The only plausible excuse of how late my thank you notes are... is that they have been delivered by this sweet little snail?  I'm hoping that if I make the cards cute.. that maybe I'm forgiven for just being hopeless?  Yikes!

This little cutie was stamped with Memento Ink, and then colored with Copics.  I zipped the layers through my Janome and then zipped the main image panel through as well.  I'm gasping that this is nearly the end of my Pink Pirouette ribbon.

I should stop blogging and get back to writing....

You can find this adorable little Snailly Hugabugg over at Stamping Bella.  By the way, I do hope that you'll join us for this week's sketch for Bellariffic Friday.  You can find all the details here on Emily's Blog.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover