Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 5, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Happy Friday everyone!  

I've got to be very short but sweet with my post today... I have seriously a MOUNTAIN of dishes waiting for me to wash them. My son has a summer birthday and his teacher suggested an early celebration so he can share with the class.  I woke up early and baked brownies and now have to take care of the baking aftermath!

This week, my good friend Karen provided the sketch for Bellariffic Friday.  And, I hope you're not tired of the Turtle Tots because I'm certainly NOT tired of them, and used the Picking Posies stamp set for my submission this week.  It is paired with some American Crafts paper as well as this fun green polka dotted paper from Making Memories.   

Of course, I love any excuse to put on a flower, ribbon and sentiment banner on a card! This layout was just screaming for one!  I did a quick bit of paper piercing on the main panel.  And, I used a color cardstock I never ever reach for... Taken with Teal.  But it was a perfect compliment for this fun American Crafts paper!  

Don't forget to hop on over to Blogabella to see all the creations for this week's sketch challenge and leave a comment. You know one lucky commenter will win Bella Bucks!  

So, believe it or not, there are still a few Turtle Tots that I don't own. But, I did just order a new one this morning.... giggle.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jennie said...

This is just adorable and no where close to being tired of these cute turtles! Love the paper, what a great match!

Shannan Teubner said...

Sooooo stinking cute, Joanne! I love this!

Karen Motz said...

This is DARLING Joanne!!! LOVE his rosy cheeks. :)

Unknown said...

So adorable Jo - love the colors & bright cheeriness! :)

Stefanie said...

So cute Joanne! These turtles are my favorites. I love the paper you used too.

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hi, dear friend! My name is Nika. I am from Russia! I realy like your blog! You do beautiful cards! I LOVE your blog! I will glad if you can e-mail me zn4hisglory4@gmail.com May be we can be a friends! You can see my blog too. Thank you. From Russia Nika

Brenda said...

Cute card, I love it. Joanne I have an award for you on my blog. You can see it here stamp-it-up.blogspot.com

Rose Ann said...

This is totally adorable, Joanne!!

Bethany Paull said...

HOW CUTE!!! And that paper is perfect with your happy little turtle tot.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love this turtle. Great paper, too!!
TFS!
jennik

paula said...

Looks like I could saty up all night and tell you how much I am loving everything you have done! Dang that day job! LOL, this is soooo pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover