Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 11, 2009

Promises and Memories.

I made a promise to my friend and Dirty Dozen roomie Bev that I'd play along in the Dirty Dozen challenges with her once our term was over.  And, yipes - I'm super late on this one - she posted hers like two weeks ago - sorry BEV!!  But, I've been able to get it done before the next gallery has opened, so I didn't break my promise!! 

Sadly, I need to send a sympathy card this week, and I wanted it to be an extra special one.  I reached for a very thoughtful set created by Gina titled "Not Forgotten"  The sentiments are so very thoughtful, and the font she used is just so perfectly suited.
And I added blossoms from Asela's set "Friendships Garden" - inking only the blossoms a few times, versus the entire potted plant.  

The sketch is the monthly Dirty Dozen sketch. Did you know that each month all the Splitcoast Fan Club members are invited to play along with the monthly theme, sketch and inspiration challenges?  I'll be playing along monthly now that I'm on alumni status.  Sometimes with the theme, but this time, I completely loved that sketch!  You can find this month's challenge thread HERE and I totally encourage you to play along!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

LORi said...

Wowzers!!! Hoe elegant and oh so perfect!!!

Unknown said...

This is seriously a beautiful card Jo!! So lovely! :)

Alex said...

WOW: Love the cards - layout and colours are great.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover