Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 1, 2009

Eclectic Thanks!

I've been so busy with new releases lately that I haven't really had a chance to just *play* with the images from the current Stamp TV Kit from Gina K Designs. In particular I've been dying to color up this sweet barrel of pansies.

This afternoon has just been rainy rainy yuck, so the boys are watching Bedtime Stories, and I'm trying to stamp myself a little sunshine!  

I rifled through my stash of patterned papers to find a good fit and I uncovered enough scrap of this Websters Paper pink pattern, and a leftover piee of paper from Basic Grey Bittersweet. 

I love using Gina K Pure Luxury White for my cardbases.  It has such a fresh feel and I love how sturdy it is.  I went ahead and used all the scraps I had available to make two cards, with coordinated linings.  

Be sure to hop on over today to visit Stamp TV.  Gina has posted a new video every Wednesday using the Stamp TV Kit and this week, she is showing the Crayon Resist technique, has a video showing how to use her piercing templates, and of course be sure to welcome this month's Center Stage In the Spotlight Team

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

AKiteFlier said...

Super cute Joanne. Love how you do up the insides as well. I love the simple yet striking layout and design of the card. It's good to play sometimes :-)

Norine said...

so soft & pretty love the colors
Hugs
Norine

Jennie said...

Such a pretty card Joanne! Love your design :o)

Jodi Collins said...

OoooH! This is BEAUTIFUL! What a GORGEOUS image and I love your coloring on this!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover