Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 13, 2009

Getting Bubbly with the Bunny!

Do you ever feel like you need a weekend to recover from your weekend? I hope that yours was as busy and fun filled as ours was! Baseball game, zoo, beach, carnival rides you name it, we did it! Seriously how can kids have SO much energy? But its been great to have some sunshine at last! Hooray!

So, I'd love to be able to get into the bubbly this morning like this month's Flopsey release titled "Bubble Bunny" from My Favorite Things. However, its just not in the cards! (oh, bad pun....)

I stamped Flopsey to my cardstock as well as to a scrap of patterned paper. He's colored with my W1 and W2 markers, with just a bit of R20 to the inside of his ears.

This is just one of three fun new mid- month releases from My Favorite Things! I have another card to share with you on the blog hop which will begin Tuesday night at 10pm. You won't want to miss it!

If you're looking for something to keep you busy in the interim, please join us on the MFT Member Company forum. The sketch challenge and the weekly "My Favorite" challenge are both still open, and don't forget, each one comes at the chance at a prize! You can find this week's thread HERE

To celebrate MFT's Third Birthday - this week only, all sets in the bin are $3 each! Wow! And, once these stamps are gone, they'll be fully retired, never to be seen again! If you see anything you like in the Bin - now's the time to grab it! Click here to see what's in this week's Bubble Bin!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to go find a cup of coffee!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover