Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 11, 2009

Playing with Bears....

You may remember that I mentioned Whipper Snapper had three new releases from Anna Wight this month, I've worked with two of them so far, and I finally got a chance to play with the third "Beware of Bears!"

I had so much fun masking and stamping this fun little bear to place assorted items into his hands.

My go to Copic marker for things like bears, has gone dry... so a little light bulb went off in y head. Prismacolor Pencils!

And I'm actually sort of glad how that all worked out, because this was a blast to work on. I loved coloring his little olive shorts, and selecting just the right reds for the lantern... but most of all, drawing in that grass at his feet. Eeeks! Fun.

Now, normally I select papers first, then color, but this time, I worked backwards... well at least backwards for me. This time I got all the colors just the way I wanted, then I rifled through my papers to find something that matched. And again, I've got bits of everything in here. Some Mr Campy from Cosmo Cricket and several retired papers from Stampin Up. Lots of sewing to anchor all the pieces together, and really, lets face it, just cause I like to!

We're just home from a weekend at my in laws in Maine. It was fantastic, but man, I'm tired. Boys ran me ragged. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover