Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 11, 2009

You're #1!


Just an itty bitty post from me today, we're quickly packing our bags, lunches and headed to the beach to enjoy this beautiful day!

This is a brand spankin new You're My Number One-abella" and I couldn't wait to ink her up for this week's Bellariffic Sketch Challenge.

I had fun digging through all manner of scraps and grabbed a little bit of this, and a little bit of that to match with this fun little piece of Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday paper that I had just a little remnant of. I pulled the color Copic Markers according to the remnants I had. Once everything was stitched, assembled and tied properly, I added a little bit of stickles to each of the circles in the big old one.

Ask Karen, Stickles frighten me. I've been known to make an unholy mess with them....but as long as I put them on the project at the end, and then force myself to walk away (I've been known to pick and fidget with things, hence the stickly-mess!)

Please be sure to hop on over to Blogabella to see all the samples from this week!

Have an amazing weekend everyone!!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

Yay you for using Stickles! They look fabulous my friend...even more sparkly IRL! This is a really sweet card...love the colours.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card! Love the cute Bella, the colors. the stickles... TFS!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

This is darling Joanne! I love that Bella. The Stickles look great!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne. Love that Bella and the Stickles are fabulous!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, this is fabulous!!

Melody said...

Very cute Joanne. She is too cute. Love the colors. Played myself this week for the first time. Great sketch!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the new Bella and the sparkle is awesome!
Risa:)

Cindy Lawrence said...

Adorable, Joanne! Love the sparkles!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover