Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to MFT and Happy Shopping to YOU!

Did you know that this weekend will be the Third Year birthday of My Favorite Things Stamps?  It will also be my sweet friend Kim's (you know, the MFT Lady!) Birthday on Sunday! Be sure to go wish her a HUGE happy birthday!!


To celebrate, she's having a sweet promotion!  You'll find all the details below and also on this thread!


I'm not sure if this card has arrived to her in the mail, so she may be seeing it here before she finds it in her mailbox. I've GOT to get my act together with that sort of thing.  Can I make a mid-year resolution or what?


This card features the set "You Take the Cake" and some more of that My Minds Eye paper that I've had on my desk. I'm trying to be better about using up my scraps over the course of a few projects - I'm finding it results in less paper filing, and a cleaner desk. Imagine THAT!


------------------------------

 This weekend ONLY (July 4th and 5th), we are offering a Buy 3, Get 2 FREE promo!


   Purchase any 3 full priced stamp sets (Excludes July New Releases) and they will add:


   1) One set from our Get Sentimental category (we will select the set for you) AND


   2) A FREE set of YOUR choice! (Excludes July New Releases)


   The July New Releases are excluded from this promotion. They don’t count as either your Buy 3 sets OR the 2 FREE sets.)


   They are:


   Catch Some Rays


   Puttin’ on the Glitz


   Puppy Chow


   Purrfect Treat


   But since we know the new stuff is on your wish list, we are EXTENDING the 10% discount on these sets through Sunday, July 5th as well!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover