Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 27, 2009

Daydreamin'

I'm embarrassed to say how long I've had this stamp set, and I've just been so consumed with my sweet Turtles, and my recent obsession with the Vol 25 stamps to show it some love.

Because when it comes right down to it, it is the Bellas that first caught my eye. I love that there is a Bella stamp to suit your any stamping whim.

This sweet Daydreamabella reminds me of myself, sacked out on the couch, wearing my cozies. My favorite Lazy Pants from Vineyard Vines.

The papers here were all smatters of scraps of October Afternoon that were on my desktop from various projects, I used bits and pieces and grabbed another of those fun felt flowers from Michelle (seriously, I'll cry when they're gone I love them!)

I'm not sure if you've already seen, but Emily has announced a fantastic new shipping policy at Stamping Bella - for all shipments over $55 in North America, you will receive free shipping. For all order over $75, there is free shipping to the rest of the world. You'll find all the details of the shipping policy here.



6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! I am loving the papers you used on this!!

Dina said...

This is too cute! Love the colors and that felt fower is SO delightful! The Bellas are great stamps and this one is no different...she looks so comfy I just love it!

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG Sistah this is fabulous! LOVE the felt flower, and the papers are so yummy!

Mary J said...

Wow! I always love your creations, but I especially like this one! Thx for sharing!

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute, Joanne! I'm glad you're enjoying the flowers! :)

Laura said...

Hey Joanne...how'd you make that adorable frame for Bella?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover