Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 28, 2009

Peace!

Happy Friday! Bellariffic Friday that i!!

I can't believe it is our last Friday of the summer. Today we have a playdate at the park and then I'm hoping for a few hours at the pool club. School begins for both boys next week, and my new daycare crew starts up. Yikes!

I used Beatrice Bellbottoms for my sample for this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge. I'm lovin' this Early Bird papr from Cosmo Cricket. Emily carries lots of the Cosmo Cricket paper, you can find it here.

I'm making this post, short, but sweet. I'm off and running to enjoy this last day of summer!

I hope you'll swing by Blogabella to see all the samples from my friends, the Bellariffic Babes, and to see all the samples submitted by all the fans of Stamping Bella. If you missed out this week, be sure to check back on Monday when Emily will post next week's sketch!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover