Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2009

Too Cute to Spook

Are you ready for the previews to begin for the September release from My Favorite Things?

From now till Wednesday, the girls on the Design Team (please see links on my sidebar to the right...) will be sharing little previews of the FIVE stamp sets that will be released!

Today, I couldn't wait to share a sample that I've made with "Too Cute to Spook" from My Favorite Things Presents by Stephanie Fizer. I stamped the sweet little witchy and her teeny little kitty cat.

After that, I then masked them so that I could add in the fence. Then I went back in and colored the scene with Copic Markers.

I recently picked up this fun black and white halloween paper from My Minds Eye and as I was putting my card together, I realized I had just the littlest bit of my favorite ruffled gingham ribbon. By the way, have you seen the cute things that Jody has been doing with it? Oh my word, so cute!!!

Don't forget, we'll have our Monthly Blog hop on Tuesday night, where all the girls on the Design Team will be sharing projects using the latest and greatest sets! You won't want to miss it!

To keep you busy between now and then, come on by the Splitcoast Member Company Forum there is a new My Favorite Challenge, a new Sketch Challenge, a new Ambassador's Challenge, and the One Click Collection challenge will be posted today!! We hope you'll come play along!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Girl I am LOVING that ruffle! I can't wait to get this image! Your card is adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this Joanne, so fun!!!

Megan said...

YAYYYYY! New stamps. So cute--can't wait to see the rest. :)

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable. The image and the card!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! Love the pop of color amongst all the black and white! And the gingham ribbon is a gorgeous!!

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

Oh...Joanne. This is indeed cute. The ruffle is just what the card needed to put it over the top! Can't wait to meet you in Vermont!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! I just love what you did with this set! CA-UTE!

Melody said...

So, So cute! I can tell it will be a must have! So where can I get that checked ruffle?

Sew This N That said...

awwww so cute, Joanne, what a truly awesome card!
*hugs* Heather x

Lisa H. said...

oooo, love it! new stamps are so fun! can't wait to see what stephanie fizer has this month (love all her stuff!).

Leigh OBrien said...

Adorable! Kim's outdone herself with these Halloween sets!

Elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover