Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 30, 2009

MFT Preview - Plant a Seed of Love

I totally love this new image from My Favorite Things Presents by Annie LaPointe. When it first came in, I stamped it right up!)
onto some watercolor paper (I stamped with Brilliance ink, then embossed for extra detail) and got working with my reinkers.

I just love the larger size of this image, and al the room to work within the petals.

For my first project, I repainted an old frame with some ivory craft paint. And then had fun creating a framed piece for my sitting room.

Once the paint had dried, I sanded all over to give it a nice rustic image (hey you'd pay extra for that aging in a store...) You can see in the close up the detail of extra mattings, roughed up edges, and of course, lots of sewing!

And then, I decided I wanted to Copic those lovely flowers, so I grabbed an MFT Perfect Paper Panel and gave it another go.

Now, hold on, I'm usually a purple hater, but this fun paper from My Minds Eye was my inspiration and believe it or not, I actually DO have a few purple Copic markers, you know, just in case the mood struck my fancy to make something purple. Giggle.

This new image is titled "Plant a Seed of Love" and is part of the release this coming Wednesday from My Favorite Things. I hope you'll join us over on the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum on Splitcoast. Remember that the latest "One Click Collection" Challenge has been posted and one talented stamper will win the entire collection this month, for free!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

These are gorgeous Joanne! Love these!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your pansies are stunning!! LOVE the framed image with the pleating and distressing! And your coloring is fabulous!!

Unknown said...

I love the frame - anything distressed looks great. I also love the card! Great bow!

buggin2stamp said...

Joanne, They are all gorgeous! I love the watercolor look with these.
Melissa

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous project and great card. I am sure that frame looks awesome on your mantle. :)

Jodi Collins said...

These are AMAZING Joanne! I totally need these new stamps...no question!!

Megan said...

yay! I love it. :)

Unknown said...

this is sooo beautiful! I need to try one! love the pleating and the antiquing on the frame! gorgeous!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally gorgeous, love them both!!

Basement Stamper said...

Wowzer!!! The framed project is absolutely awesome! You did a fantastic job with it.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

gorgeous jo!!! xoxoxo

Alicia said...

I'd totally put this up in my house, beautiful!

Ramona said...

WOWza! I love it. I have not gotten to the "frame" of mind to make things for my house yet. OmGosh, here I go. Thanks for the inspiration.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover