Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 31, 2009

Birthday Wishes Turtle

It is our LAST day of summer vacation. I feel like this summer zipped right by so quickly, and the nice weather has only recently arrived.

This post is going to be short but sweet today as I've also got a new little daycare client coming in for a trial run today.

I thought I'd use one of my favorite Turtle Tots - this little guy is called "Birthday Wishes" to create a more manly card. He's got a chocolate cake, which I coated with a clear glaze pen for a more sugary looking frosting. I totally adore this Little Sprout line Crate Paper called - Emily carries it HERE. Such great boy colors!

Speaking of Stamping Bella, don't forget that this week's sketch will be posted by Emily today! You'll have till Thursday to whip up something fantabulous and mail it to her to be included in her weekly roundup! And, don't forget, one lucky participant will get BELLA BUCKS! Go check Blogabella for all the details!



4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE this card Joanne! The colours are fabulous and that cake looks absolutely DE-licious!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the clean line and color in this card Joanne!

leanne said...

What a great card! I love that little turtle.

Denise said...

Love this cute card! That chocolate cake looks so YUMMY!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover