Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 1, 2009

A Tea Time Blog Hop!

Hope you're having a wonderful time bee-bopping along on this month's blog hop for the September Releases from My Favorite Things. You may have noticed that MFT is back to one bigger release a month, which I just love!

Now, if you didn't start at Kim's blog, and come here via Natalie's blog, then I'll wait here for you so that you don't miss a single thing!

I'm always so excited to see what the latest installment is of "Who's that Girl" and this month, was I ever so excited about "Coffee? Tea?" I love this larger sized image, its fantastic for paper piecing, and yes, I'm a huge fan of both Coffee and Tea. Mmmm..

I paper pieced my friend WTG and then added in an extra piece to bump up her shoulder for a little added dimension.

To go with the soft color scheme, I took my E40 marker and softened the background to a nice neutral ivory. The sentiment was added to a little button/flag treatment and then inked all the edges of my flag for a softer look. And I sewed only along one side of the panel...

For those of you that love the baby brads that came in the most recent MFT Kit, I put a few of them to work on my project. I love those babies!

Since I had this fun chipboard tag hanging out on my desktop, and because I had lots of leftover paper, I decided to alter up a tea tin for a little giftie as well.

This sentiment reads "Will Trade Coffee for Gossip." Seriously? I adore the MFT sentiments, they always bring a smile to my face.

Now, don't forget to continue hopping along - your next stop is the lovely and oh so fabulously talented Amy Sheffer. I totally adore her style, I'm always drooling over her amazingly embellished creations. I just can't wait to see what she's come up with this month! I'll meet you there!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover