Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 8, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Jolly by Golly Poochie


I can't believe that its been nearly a week since I've blogged. That might be a record for me.

Its a crazy time of year, with kids off to school, new children joining my home daycare. Sadly, I also had a death in the family last week, so, suffice it to say that I had neither the time nor inclination to stamp a thing... I'll admit to feeling a little rusty.

However, today I'm jumping right back into action! I loved this fun sketch for TCP Tuesday from my friend Leigh! And, last week, I got my hands on this super fun Cosmo Cricket paper... so I thought I'd put together a little Poochie Christmas card.

I love ruffled ribbon and paper pleating, so when I saw Lisa Johnson's fun ribbon treatment, I fell madly in love! Since I I use this stitched ribbon all the time, I was excited to have a fun new way to mix it up.

You'll find all the details of this week's challenge over on Leigh's blog. You'll find the rules, the sample sketch all the details, and besides, you've got to comment on Leigh's blog with your sample by midnight EST on Saturday for a chance at this month's Swanky Stamper title, including $25 in Cat's Cash!!

I'm off to go play with all the little ones that are here with me today! Have a wonderful day!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lauren said...

it's not 80 degrees anymore, and now you've posted a christmas card. all of this makes me happy! can i write a christmas list now?? :) ruffly ribbon is very pretty.

Megan said...

Darling!! I just got some of this paper in--I need to get it out and start playing!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER sweet Jo! LOVE this new CC Paper (I just got it too!) and your layout is AWESOME!! Hope you are doing OK!!

Dawn Cosgrove said...

SO cute!! Love it all!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! Looooove it!

Jennie said...

This is so cute Joanne! Love the red/black and the fluffy ribbon, o00-la-la!

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back Jo!! Your card is adorable - just ordered my paper - can't wait to get it! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute Joanne!!

Unknown said...

serious Joanne! this is the cutest EVER!!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover