Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 19, 2009

Get Some Cookie Love....

Last week, I shared one of my new Vol.25 Stamps from Stamping Bella, and I've got another fun one for you this week. I mean really, cookies, I couldn't help myself.

I'm experimenting with being a little more clean and simple with my cards. I've really been enjoying this style on lots of my blog surfing, and I was needing to switch things up a little. You know, to keep myself interested.... would love your thoughts on the subject.....

I was feeling retro and went for that milk glass look on the platter. Its an icy blue to coordinate with the paper... speaking of which, isn't this paper ca-ute? I grabbed this fun green stitched ribbon for a little pop of color.

Not sure about you, but all this talk of cookies is making me want a snack. You can see lots more Vol 25 stamps from Stamping Bella here!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover