Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 19, 2009

Get Some Cookie Love....

Last week, I shared one of my new Vol.25 Stamps from Stamping Bella, and I've got another fun one for you this week. I mean really, cookies, I couldn't help myself.

I'm experimenting with being a little more clean and simple with my cards. I've really been enjoying this style on lots of my blog surfing, and I was needing to switch things up a little. You know, to keep myself interested.... would love your thoughts on the subject.....

I was feeling retro and went for that milk glass look on the platter. Its an icy blue to coordinate with the paper... speaking of which, isn't this paper ca-ute? I grabbed this fun green stitched ribbon for a little pop of color.

Not sure about you, but all this talk of cookies is making me want a snack. You can see lots more Vol 25 stamps from Stamping Bella here!

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jaymerz said...

I think it is adorable Joanne!! I have been playing more with the clean and simple look too, I love it!!

Tracey said...

Who doesn't love cookies?? This is a gorgeous card Joanne. I love it!

Jenn said...

Yummy card! :)

Norine said...

just adorable love it
Hugs
Norine

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I love the Clean & Simple, it's a great way to change things up a little.

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the look of this card Joanne! Clean and simple, or dressed up and fussy...you make it ALL look fabulous!

Lauren said...

this is a high-maintenance card though, cause you would pretty much have to bake a batch of cookies to accompany it :) i love the back to basics-ness of it, and the pretty green ribbon. You can (and do) always add supersophisticated details while keeping things simple. a humble opinion from an admiring uncrafter.

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love this card and all your work!

Sandy said...

I've started hunting for more Clean & Simple cards online. Saves postage! Adorable card-

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh Joanne....love the clean and simple look! I should think about doing that! The design is fabby and I love the rounded corners!

Miss you girl, and thanks for the support!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! Love the colors, and that paper and ribbon are yummy!!

Norine said...

just adorable
Hugs
Norine

Lisa H. said...

this is wonderful! love the colors and THAT ribbon-yum!!

Donna Marie said...

This is super cute!
I have loads of trouble with simple!!
I start that way...and ummm, ya no go LOL

Unknown said...

Super cute card!! LOVIN' CAS lately - and you've done it beautifully!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!
i love this .... Great work...

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover