Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT- August Customer Blog Hop


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to kick off this month's Customer Blog Hop for My Favorite Things!! Its the 20th, which means, of course it is Celebrate MFT Day!

If you haven't played along before, its just a fun day for you to get your stamps from My Favorite Things all inky!

This month, I've invited five talented customers and friends to hop along and show their love for MFT, and I'd love for you to pop along and drool over what I'm sure will be some truly gorgeous creations!

I'm having fun playing with this adorable Kawaii style "Feelin' Fruity" set illustrated by Stephanie Fizer for My Favorite Things Presents.

The image is colored with my Copics and then I added clear glaze pen to the cherries for lots of shine. I paired my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper (seriously love that stuff) along with a fun little piece of scrap scallop I had leftover from another project. The sentiment is tucked inside, "Thank you Cherry Much." I'm still on my simple card tangent, hope you're not tired of it quite yet.....

Without further ado, I'm going to pass you along to the next stop on this month's blog hop, please head on over to visit Jackie Pedro. I honestly think that everything that girl makes is just cuter than cute, and I'm sure you'll agree!

Don't forget that you too are invited to participate in the Celebration today! Anything that you create for MFT today can be added to the Celebrate MFT Gallery for August on Splitcoast Stampers using the keyword "CelebrateMFT0809." No particular theme, just have FUN and show your MFT love!!!

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Yippee!!! I've been waiting for the hop to start. Awesome as usual my friend.

Punkydoodle Papers said...

This is darling! I love it! Thank you so much for allowing me to part of the hop today! I'm tickled pink!

Karen Motz said...

These are the cutest little cherries I ever did see! And from the angle of your photograph, even the button looks like it's smiling! :)

Gretchen said...

Those friendly, fruity faces are so cute and your color combo is fab! Thanks so much for inviting me to play- I love MFT!

Megan said...

Darling!! I need to get this set, I can't believe it hasn't jumped in my cart yet. :). I just used some of this cc paper on a project! Great choices here! Off to hop...

Melody said...

Such a happy card! Love the colors and those cute little cherries.

Christina Fischer said...

This is adorable!! I'm lovin' your simple cards! :)

Kim said...

I LOVE this Jo!!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Totally adorable Joanne! I love the papers you combined. Thanks so much for inviting me to participate!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling, Joanne! I just love this set! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of this hop!! So much fun!!!

Maggie said...

Tootie frootie your card's a cutie :) Thanks so much for inviting me to play along this month!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! Love those cute cherries!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO super cute!!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card!

Laurie in MN said...

The Feelin Fruity set is adorable. Love your card.

Lisa H. said...

darling! love the papers you used and of course the stamp set. It's mine once my spending freeze is over!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning cards...
Thanks for sharing...

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover