Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 20, 2009

Window Shopping with the Gifty Girl

I've been having tons of fun playing with the goodies in my newest MFT Kit - Gifty Girl.

I went pretty straight and clean, right out of the box with my first sample, so this time, I thought it would be fun to play around.

This wide open panel leaves lots of room for customization. I grabbed a straight edge (in my case, no ruler handy, so I used a piece of scrap cardstock....)

I drew in a shop window, and then got to work on my scene. If you have other shopping stamps from MFT you can add all sorts of items to personalize YOUR project.

I used the ribbon, stamp set, diecut tote and the MFT Perfect Paper panel which are all included in the kit. I simply added designer paper scraps from my generous stash for paper piecing, Copic markers, and okay, I cheated and used a bit of linen thread to attach my sentiment. However, I'm guessing if you bought last month's kit, you probably have loads of hemp twine leftover!

You'll find the kit, along with a PDF with project instructions located HERE on the MFT Site.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover