Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 21, 2009

Wisdom....

Can you tell that I've been loving playing with the Vol 25 line from Stamping Bella. Today, I've got my sample for the Bellariffic Friday sketch, and this large circular panel was just what I wanted for my stack of books!

The sentiment reads "Knowledge Speaks, but Wisdom listens." I colored in the stack of books, then cut my nestie with my Big Shot.

I made sure to leave my shape nested inside the die because I wanted to work the image a little more.....I colored all around the image with my ivory marker for a rustic feel - the bright white was a little jarring. Then, I grabbed my tea dye ink and a sponge and made all the edges deeper, you know for a rustic feel, like a well loved book.

Once popped out of the nestie, you still see that crisp white edge, gives great definition to your embossed edge.

Be sure to swing by Blogabella to see all the creations from the Bellariffic Babes, and of course from all of the Stamping Bella loyal fans! Don't forget, there is a prize for one of the creations, AND a prize given to a random blog commenter! What are you waiting for??

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Meahni said...

I love it Joanne! I love that image too, must get it!

Unknown said...

So cute Jo!! Hope you're staying cool!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww! That card is PRECIOUS! I can already tell that you being a Bella Babe is NOT going to be good for my wallet (or Paypal account). LMAO Super cute!

Shannan Teubner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Joanne!! I love that image!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I agree with Jody, this is too cute and it is calling my name!!

upcdaze said...

I love this stamp and what you have done with it.

Renee said...

awww yes this is just adorable, love it. tfs. Blessings. Renee

LindaH said...

you know, when i was at Emily's this weekend I bought this stamp....JUST BECAUSE OF THIS CARD! i LOVE it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover