Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 22, 2009

Inking Up that Bunny

This week's My Favorite Challenge is "First Inking." Come on, fess up, you know what I'm talking about, its a stamp you've got to have, but then it sits, and waits....

Well wait no more! This week, Christina and I are asking you to pull out those un-inked stamps. And if you're good enough to have all your sets inked, I give you a round of applause!! And, in that case, is there a stamp within any of your sets that hasn't yet had it turn?

I must admit, that I haven't yet had a chance to play with the newest Flopsey Set from this month's release titled "Flopsey Chocolate Bunny".

I was very excited to get a chance to dig into this fun My Minds Eye paper that I picked up at my LSS. Its so cheery, I just looooove it. And, I got to play with another of those amazing felt stitched buttons that Michelle sent my way. They're SO fun!

So, ladies, grab your stamps, find one that hasn't yet had its chance to come on out and play and be sure to upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers using the keyword "MFTMFC13." Each week, a $10 prize is awarded to one creation for our challenge! Could it be you? Only if you play.....

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover