Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 25, 2009

I'm a Happy Camper.....

Are you ready for this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge? This week, Leigh is hosting, and she's picked a truly fabulous color combination of Chocolate, Sky Blue and Kiwi!

I'm loving it! It was the perfect excuse to ink up the new alpha set that I picked up while at CHA as well as the sweet
little bear from "Happy Camper."


This is a thank you card for friends who hosted us for the weekend in Maine. She had a lot of fun calling me "City Girl" all weekend.

Let me just say, for sure that's NOT me. I'll admit, I'm fully a sub-urban girl, and I'm totally okay with that! Its good to know your place in life right? As for me, I like to keep wildlife either in the zoo, or stamped cutely on paper.

Now, don't forget, here are the rules of the weekly TCP Tuesday Challenge - I hope you'll grab your The Cat's Pajama's stamps and play along!

1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until {this} Saturday night at 12 midnight EST to complete the challenge.
4. Link your project on this week’s hostess’ challenge announcement. This week you will link your project on Leigh's blog.
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp.}
6. There will be one winner each month. She/he will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. When uploading to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword TCPTUES73 for this challenge.
8. Alma will post the entries from the week the following Monday on her blog.
9. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.


7 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover