Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2009

My Favorite Challenge - Black and White

This weekend at CHA I finally got to meet my Thursday challenge partner Christina Fischer. And let me just say girls, she's fantastic!

We laughed so hard we cried, so hard my sides hurt. We shopped, a lot. When she went home on Saturday, I had to hold back the tears...girlie I miss you!!!

While shopping Christina and I were able to hammer out lots of the upcoming My Favorite Challenges for the next few weeks. Which for me, is great, because I'm a plan ahead sort of girl. Would you hate me if I said I got next week's challenge card done too? Yeah me!!

This week's challenge is to create a card that is black and white. You can use color on the main image, but all of the papers, embellies and the like should be black or white.

I found this fun newsprint paper on the backside of one of the new papers that we found at the show and I paired it with "Going Places" with the sentiment "There's NoOne in the World Like You." You'll just love Christina's black and white creation too, she used "Who's that Grillin Guy" and its so fabulous!

I hope you'll join us for this week's My Favorite Challenge - don't forget, someone will be winning $10 to the MFT Store!

Have a great day and hope to see you over at MFT!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

Love this! That pop of green is fabulous!

Tracey said...

A fabulous challenge and a gorgeous card Joanne!!

Christina Fischer said...

*sniff* I miss you, too!!!!

I love this card -- and I'm so glad you found the paper! SCORE!! :)

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the black and white challenge! Your card is stunning with that hint of green. I'm really gonna have to play this time!

paula said...

This is so cool, love that POP of green!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover