Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 11, 2009

TCP Tuesday -Long and Swanky Sketch

I'm so excited to play along with the Cat Pack in this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge! This week, our hostess is my fun friend Carole!

She's provided a fun sketch that put my corner rounder to good use! I was wishing I'd picked up that Corner Chomper we played with at CHA!

I had fun inking up the set "By the Sea" which I picked up at the show, because I knew at once I'd love to ink up a little beach bound Poochie!

My parents have a summer home at the beach, and we used to have the best beach lovin' dog. Edgar was known to walk himself over to the beach and take a dip when he got hot. Then walk home and lay down under a shady tree. He was the best dog ever!

Poochie is stamped with Memento Ink, then I paper pieced his book, shorts and umbrella, then used Copic markers to color in the sky, sand, chair and his icy cold lemonade.

Don't forget to enter YOUR version of the sketch for a chance at being named this week's Swanky Stamper!

Visit Carole's Blog for all the details, and if you're uploading to Splitcoast or PCP, don't forget to use the keyword TCPTUES71 so that we can see your creations!


 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover