Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 10, 2009

Got Baskets?

I happen to have some dangerous friends. These girls are very serious enablers when I'm reading their blogs. But shopping together, ouch!!! It's even harder to resist!

Okay, okay, I'll admit, I happen to be a pretty bad enabler myself. In fact, after a while, Kirsten and I were joking "I won't buy it, if you don't." But in a moment of weakness, we both picked up this set "Vintage Picnic."

I adored this set when it was released a few months ago, and then we all collectively drooled over the samples in the booth. In fact, *someone* not naming names here, suggested that they were maybe good enough to eat. Someone decided that a little challenge was in order. And well, a girl just doesn't like to be left out now does she?

I also picked up some adorable October Afternoon paper at the show, which I couldn't wait to dig into. Combined with my new Paper Trey Ink Buttons and Ribbon, I was on my way!

I must say that The Paper Trey Ink booth at CHA was simply amazing. We waited in a line to get in, and let me say it was worth every minute of waiting. To see the colors in person, and all
the matching ribbon and buttons (hello, have we met, do you know how ribbon and buttons make this girl go a little weak in the knees?)

We were greeted by Nicole and Dawn each time we went to the booth - yes, I said each time, we were there more than a few times. In fact, it was downright comical how much we were lurking over there, trying to figure out which items were on our list, but not yet in our suitcases.

I love the versatility of this set, there are so many fun sentiments, and items all perfectly sized to fit within the baskets. I had so much fun playing around that I already made two samples - this second one incorporated my new fabulous Tea Dye Duo that one of the girls, (maybe Leigh?) said would be a must have. And guess what? She was right. I love it!

To see how the girls have put their baskets to use please hop around to visit my shopping buddies......Carole, Amy, Leigh, Kirsten, and Christina

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover