Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 7, 2009

A Bellariffic Little Witchy

Happy Friday! That's right its Bellariffic Friday again and I've got my sample for this weeks' sketch.

Last year, I totally adored this sweet little halloween cutie "Little Witchy", and I waited too long to pick her up.

So this year, she was mine, and I'm playing with her nice and early! See, that's what happens as a carder, is that you get the chance to get ahead of the curve, stock up and get ready.

And gee look, its that designer paper from Imaginesce that I hoarded last year. So I'm all good and ready!

This little witchy is just too cute to spook, she's happy! (and lets be real... I need to do a better job at loading up on my sentiments from Stamping Bella!) Did you know that there are just loads of them over there, tucked over HERE! I only had a copper clip for my sentiment treatment, but then I remembered that I could just change it with my Copics and boom - matchy black clip! Love that!

Quick post for me today, I've got a big birthday party for my son to get ready for. Be sure to head on over to Blogabella to see all the samples from the Bellariffic Babes, as well as all of you who contributed using this week's sketch. Don't forget, Emily even gives a prize at random to someone who posts a comment - how fabulous is THAT?

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOH! This is SO cute Joanne! LOVE this little witch...I totally "need" her...and that paper too!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

I totally forgot about her...better pull her off and ink 'er up! Your card is adorable!

Melody said...

So cute Joanne! I have this stamp. Need to pull it out.

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Joanne! Love that cutie little witch!

Amy Sheffer said...

Soooooo darling, Joanne! One of my favorite images ever!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! Love it!!

Donna Marie said...

Hey,
I love your blog!!
Great stuff!!!
I am an Eastie Girl...are you a Boston Girl??
Go Soxs!!!

JenRaff said...

How cute! I love your card!

paula said...

Look, we were thinking the SAME thing!! She's a cutie!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover