Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 18, 2009

Lonely Mama = lots of ice cream


Its Friday! I can't believe it, this has been without a doubt, the LONGEST week ever.

My husband has been away since last Saturday and won't be home till tomorrow night. I am so so looking forward to seeing his smiling face tomorrow night!

I'm also going to be seriously excited to have MY camera back. I'm using an old one that we have as a backup, and its awful!! I'm going to have to reshoot this card and repost because seriously the card is cute in real life, and it looks so flat here.

But, he was in Japan for a week, and it just made sense for him to have the good camera for pictures...

I used papers from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection and lots of clear glaze pen on the ice cream. (Yum, ice cream, my lonely self has had a lot of that this week to keep me company!)

This is my sample for this week's Bellariffic Challenge. Remember, the latest challenge is posted each Monday, and you'll have till Thursday to send in your submission. You'll see all the entries from this week at Emily's Blog I'm going to make it look like I've done something other than stamp my brains out all week! Have a wonderful weekend!!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

stampingtink said...

Too sweet! Love that Lemonade paper!

Lisa Foster said...

What a darling card! Glad your Dh is coming home...Japan..that sounds exciting..I bet he'll have lots of fab pics to show you!
Hugs,
Lisa

Christy Croll said...

Awwww! I eat too much ice cream even when he is home. LOL I love the colors you choose. Yum!! :)

I KNOW you are going to have a great Saturday night...hang on until then. :)
Christy

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING Joanne!!! LOVE this!

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, sistah! GMTA! :D

CraftyMomOf3 said...

totally LOVE this!!!

Tina said...

Isn't she adorable!! Your cards are all so sweet... I really must go shopping... hee hee. Sorry to hear you're so lonely... I miss my DH when he's at work and he has been working nights (on the road) for years now but he lays over two nights a week so I can't imagine a week!! Hugs to you!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!! Love it!!

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable! I'm so glad your long week has come to an end! Hugs!!

Lori said...

Super ice cream! The card looks adorable even if you don't like the old camera. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover