Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 17, 2009

What's Up Cupcake??

Its Thursday, which means I've nearly survived a week on my own with the kids. Yikes!! Being on my own has certainly put a serious dent in my mojo this week!!

This card is going to be hopelessly delayed in its arrival to my sweet friend Carole who is celebrating her birthday this weekend!

This is my sample for this week's My Favorite Challenge. The challenge is to ink up one of your earliest purchases... my very first purchases have since been retired, so I gave it a twist and I inked up the first set that I instructed with at my LSS. This sweet mini set is titled "What's Up Cupcake?"

It still makes me laugh, for my first class, I had the ladies stamp this sweet little frosting image, and trim them out (individually!!) and pop them up on top of their finished cuppies. YIPES!

Today, I stamped the cupcakes, colored with Copics, and then stamped the fudgy frosting right on top. I added three coats of clear glaze and then gave a sugary frosting with the help of some glitter set right into my glaze while it was still wet.

I hope you'll come on by the My Favorite Things Member Company forum and play with one of your oldest MFT sets. Its so fun to rifle through your collection and visit with all your good old friends! LOL!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rose Ann said...

I love your sugared cupcakes and big bow, Joanne!! Cute card!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover