Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 10, 2009

Oh Mummy!

I've been having fun collecting several Halloween images over the last few weeks, and I've got to get hurrying up to use them!

These little cuties are "The Mummy, The Witch and the Pirate" they're part of Christy Croll's line over at Stamping Bella. I've had them for a few weeks, but shame on me, I've been making them patiently wait on my desktop.

Today's post is a short but sweet one.... don't forget that your creations for this week's Bellariffic Challenge is due by 5pm today to Emily.

You might guess by the oval shape on my card today that I'd originally planned to use this for the sketch... but couldn't pull it off! LOL! Then since I'd spent so much time coloring the image, I didn't want to abandon it!

I'll admit that while I think tomorrow's card is cute, I didn't um, exactly follow the sketch... what's wrong with me? We even had an extra week, and I *still* didn't follow the sketch exactly!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover