Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2009

Road Trip!

I'm so excited to be hitting the road this morning with my friends Karen and Dana for a weekend at Stamping Around Vermont!

I'm sure that the three of us will laugh ourselves just silly, but that's what a girls weekend is for right?

You may have noticed that I love the Love Beetle, I've used it in more than a few of the Bellariffic challenges the past few months. But seriously, its one of my very favorites......

Since I'm using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper in all my projects this weekend, I've had this fun line of paper on my mind, and it just made sense to use it for my card today. but lets be honest, I didn't **exactly** follow the sketch. Lets just call my sample a loose interpretation! giggle.

So what if I skipped that little middle panel, and the sentiment panel too. Whoops!!

I hope you'll swing by Blogabella today to see all the samples of the girls that actually followed the rules. Don't forget that one lucky commenter will win Bella Bucks! How sweet is that?

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the beetle and the card Joanne! I have a thing for beetles since that's how the hubby and I met. :)

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, Joanne! I almost used that image this week! Have fun in Vermont!

Lori said...

Adorable! Have a great time in Vermont, stamping away.

Lori Craig said...

ok - you have inspired me....i *think* i have this and it's never seen ink. darling.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover