Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 12, 2009

To the Moon and Back.....


Good morning!! Today I'm up at Stamping Around Vermont with some of my stamping pals, but I wanted to give you all a heads up about a fun challenge for My Favorite Things. This week's My Favorite Challenge is to use metal on your project.

Now, because I was having so much fun playing with the Mr Robot stamp which is part of my September MFT Kit, I used him at my metal piece. He's colored with Copic markers, then I gave him lots of shine with my Sakura stardust pen for lots of metallic shine.

Come on over and join us on the MFT Member Company Forum, there's always lots of fun chatter, a weekly sketch challenge, the "MFC" challenge that Christina and I hostess, and the chance at some prizes!

Grab some metallic cardstock, metallic accents, metallic embossing powder, and have fun! Entries are due by Wednesday morning and the winner will be announced next Thursday!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover